RE: NotaBene DOS 3 question

I've always loved that Balzac quote (someday I'd like to read the entire
line).

In this particular case though, I was paraphrasing Henny Youngman's,
"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret".

-BH

----Original Message-----  From: Bill Troop

 >> The secret of XyWrite's proprietorship remains a secret.

If that is the case, then when you come to write the history of XyWrite
you must, when it comes time to discuss this issue, quote Balzac, in La
Cousine Bette, with 'The secret of the profound secrecy of this secret
was as follows: . . . . .' I must try to find that passage in the
French.