Re: Re Deleting files

** Reply to message from Patricia M Godfrey  on Fri, 7 May
2004 10:25:30 -0400

> Robert Holmgren wrote ≪Somebody please give it a try with a dummy
> directory! ≫

> Done. Works fine under Win 98 SE. Will try under 95C if I get a chance
> before leaving.

Good! That nicely examples the simplicity that KMD.EXE introduces, offering
standard commands that work across _all_ the Windows operating systems. It
makes programming so much easier, because you can ignore the infinite variety
of quirks and gotchas and abandonments in each OpSys.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx