Re: Installing Xy DOS from orig. disks

Patricia:
The only claim I have to expertise in this group is that I'm old enough
to remember how things used to be, and I sometimes keep various
materials.

    I purchased Xy4.016 from The Technology Group in February, 1995. It
came on 4 3" floppies. Slightly earlier Kevin Duvall, a TTG techie through who had
told me that Xy4 existed sent me a single 3" floppy containing some zipped
XY3 files and some printer drivers I needed. Like you, I'm almost certain the
first XY3 programs came on 5.25" floppies.

                        John