The joys of U2

Belatedly, I've been investigating Carl's U2 frames for using the web from
the XyWrite command line, and I'm knocked out. Some samples:

yag harry binswanger

That opens your browser (or a new tab) and executes a Google search on me.

yar splendid

Opens the web-based Roget's thesaurus with its hits for "splendid."

For websites you visit frequently, you can assign a one word mnemonic, in
XyWWWeb.REG to go to it by issuing:

web wiki

That goes to wikipedia, if you add this line to the .REG (case sensitive):

URL1=wiki=https://www.wikipedia.org/

(It's "URL1" as opposed to "URL2" or higher, which would be other aliases
you assign.)

Wow! Thank you Carl.