Re: Xywrite4 on Android

Sorry for the long delayed reply as I must have missed the question.

I haven't found a way to cut and paste to XyWrite from other Android
apps at this point. I have moved things in and out of Xywrite's
document directory, and done import/export, but a true cut and paste
has eluded me. That's not to say that I've given up, just not there
yet. Will post if I solve the problem.

Bob Newell

--
Bob Newell