Xy on Mac

John Gordon wrote:
Good luck and be sure to let us know how you go!
So far it's great. Bringing the Mac to life was easy as pie. When I turned
it on, I had the ethernet to my LAN plugged in, and it found it on its own,
requiring no dialogue boxes or settings from me--the net was just there!
I bought the more expensive version of Microsoft Office for Mac because it
includes Virtual PC 6 with XP. Installing Office was considerably more
difficult, true to MSFT form, but still easier than on Windows.
I installed Virtual PC with XP, then another disk image for DOS only. (You
can have all versions and flavors of MSFT's stuff in parallel.) The latter
has Xy on it. So I have now run Xy on the Mac. Tomorrow I'll try running Xy
under XP under VPC. I'm curious as to whether that will give the dreaded
cursor problem we normally see under XP.

More to come.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx