Re: Re.: Does anyone know of...

"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

>  Does anyone know of an XPL utility for XY4 that is capable of producing
>  a booklet style print-out?

Not an xpl one, but for (smaller-print) pages that present 2 - 4 regular pages
worth on each page, and can do booklets -- or duplex printing -- there is
4Print. This was DOS-based shareware from Korenthal Associates in N.Y.
(Don't know if they are still around.) It may have been discussed on this
list before. I have a couple versions of this, a more basic version going
back to the late '80s, and one from the '90s which had a much larger
feature-set. I think you can still pick up the latter various places on the
web, and can track down the url, if needed.

There is also at least one WIN-based shareware program I've heard of in this
genre.

Jordan