Re: Defaults

> From:  IN%"xywrite@xxxxxxxx" 7-DEC-1994 09:28:46.23
> To:   IN%"xywrite@xxxxxxxx" "XyWrite list"
> CC:   > Subj:  Defaults
> Date: Wed, 07 Dec 1994 09:28:07 -0500 (EST)
> From: "James D. Besser"
> Subject: Defaults
> Sender: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
> To: XyWrite list
> > With XyWrite 4.014, I have been trying to change the default settings for
> screen color. Using the Advanced/Preferences/Color menu, I successfully
> changed some of the settings.
> > But for others--particularly the graphic view screen color--the changes I
> make do not get saved, even though I hit the "permanent" button. I called
> up settings.dfl, and can't find a line for that particular setting.
> > Any idea what's happening here?
> > Jim,

Yes. Call up settings.dfl and search for the commented line that
deals with screen and window border colors. The string of
numbers following the commented line adjusts those things, and
the very last one is the one you want to change for graphic view,
and I can certainly see why you would want to because the default
is awful. May I suggest you try 11? That's cyan on black.

%%Leslie%%