Re: Winprint/vDos wrinkle

Carl, am I nuts, but I think the (more or less) generic Xy4
PostScript driver worked for me under XP? Or is my memory at fault? I
can remember not that long ago being able to print from XyWrite,
though I didn't do it often, and I would only use standard PS-35
types on a PS-compatible printer. Maybe this was working for me
before USB attachment became universal? I would have had it hooked up
as a network printer, I think? And yes, it would be handy, every now
and then, to be able to print from XyWrite, but I can manage without.