RE: Paste into XyDOS from clipboard

Title: RE: Paste into XyDOS from clipboard

-----Original Message-----
From: yesss@xxxxxxxx [mailto:yesss@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 10:27 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Paste into XyDOS from clipboard

>The NoteTab pasteboard file feature should help.

After hearing about NoteTab here (I'm currently a Textpad user...when I use a GUI editor), I thought I'd check it out. But I have a problem with this copy/paste technique using NoteTab...if you copy something into a file that's been setup via the "use as pasteboard" setting, the designated file doesn't "contain" the copy until you save the file. This means I can't have NoteTab minimized to the tray, control/c in windows and go right to Xywrite and retrieve the paste from the file...I have to detour to NoteTab and hit save first, and that makes it too many steps to be worth the trouble.

Brian Henderson
Print Composition Dept.
Mitchell Repair Information Co.
San Diego, CA