Re: XYshell and w2k

Dear Chris

I can't find any such IP address. I looked in the printer folder fax properties. Where else
should I look?

Paul

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:17:56 -0500, cmadsen wrote:

 Robert
<>
<> When I open the Printers folder of Control Panel in W2K I find two
 Fax. The Fax driver is part of the W2K fax service. Normally when
 I print to the default HP5L. If I write a fax in Notepad or Wordpad I can
 Fax driver. It is then sent as a fax to the recipient whose telephone
 subsequent dialogue boxes.
<>
<> What I am asking is whether I can use XyShell to send a file to one of my
 case the Fax printer.
<>
<> Paul
<>