Re: XyWrite and Windows 7

Wasn't a lot of the success in running Xy on XP and Vista --
with best results -- associated with using that substitute
command processor recommended by Robert ? Is that no longer
an option for Win 7 ?
I don't know because I always used the command processor that came
with Vista. FWIW, I was told that DOS was still very important to MS
and that it was to be improved in Win 7. The only oddity I've noticed
so far is a slight, far from fatal clumsiness in the way Eudora (yes,
I still use that) handles type - - sometimes. That, and it doesn't
let me have a proper taskbar icon for either XyWrite or Eudora.