annoyances and whatnot

Anybody figure out how to keep the thesaurus (and speller), from
pushing text/window up to the top of the screen where one can no
longer see the context for what it is one is looking up?

Lan sakes what is it with these so-called improved XyWrite
versions that requires them to alter mode, views/position
unbidden? "Upgrade" has more of Sisyphian nature to it.

BTW, does XyWin support OLE? I don't see it mentioned so probably
not but thought I'd check. Does it support import/reading of
Windows Write (.wri) files? Don't see it on the list but thought
I'd check if there's a filter or whatever.

Bob