RE: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

Myron,

Sorry, but I have  no idea why you would want to use XyWrite to support LaTeX.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx on behalf of Myron Gochnauer
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 4:33:04 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

Having said all of that, though, I think it would be a good idea for our online presence to include

Oops. The email flew off before I finished the thought.  SO:  ...it would be a good idea for our online presence to include a repository of XyWrite add-ons and modifications that are specifically directed toward using XyWrite as an editor for LaTeX.

Myron