Re: U2 glitches

Judith Davidsen wrote:

>I have to be real specific here: you removed JUST the
>letters and guillemets ≪VA_NL≫ from the Xywwweb.inf file,
>or the ENTIRE NL line?

Yes, just the letters and guillemets. (I even kept the tabs and spacing)

 >Is commanding ABort enough to save and store this change?

I just saved it. Didn't close the window or close the file. It's a text
file and easily manipulated. The ≪VA_NL≫ function displays the key
assignment onscreen without doing any kind of re-calling or reloading. It's
not a program but a text file (so really you can edit it to your hearts
content and probably -- though given the latest with this ≪VA_NL≫ problem
maybe not in all cases -- change everything in it to whatever you want).
And yes, it's probably a good idea to back it up in case there's a serious
crash.

You said earlier that func NL was also assigned to ctrl+alt+Enter (28). You
may need to comment that one out too (or change it to something less benign
like a carriage return).

T. Odum
http://www.louisacomm.net/~teddy2/
teddy2@xxxxxxxx