RE: Off Topic: ThinkPad Recommendations

Thank you Jordan & Myron.

I went ahead and ordered it (a T-23 with XP Pro and 1024x768 screen).
I'm afraid of waiting any longer; XyDOS may be completely incompatible
with the next generation of notebooks.

My current notebook is a Compaq 4/25 that I bought nearly 10 years ago,
and the thing is begging to be put out to pasture.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Lisa

--- Myron Gochnauer  wrote:
> I might add that XyWrite DOS looks as good on my 1024x768 ThinkPad
> screen as it has with any earlier system I've had
> I'm running Win2K. XyDOS is in a "DOS box" that is sized to reveal
> the icons along the two sides and top of my Windows
>Of course I am using "Tame"

=====
Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com