Re: DesqView and XyWrite

Oh yeah, one more thing reall turned me off to OS/2: it's the
first program I ever installed that required MAJOR modifications
in the install process. I was on the phone with tech support for
more than an hour; he had me modify at least 4 lines of the
config.sys file on the distribution disk, and download a
different keyboard.sys file--the infamous keyboard.sys problem,
I later learned. And I don't have a strange configurtion: an AMI
chip, no CD/ROM, no sound card, everything very ordinary.

Sorry, guys, but I think Warp is an incomplete product at at this
time. Three friends / colleagues have switched from Windows to
Warp; 2 have alreayd stripped it from their systems.