RE: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sat, 14 Apr 2018
10:32:32 +0100

> I suggest that the only feasible way forward is to approach NB,
> Siebert, Erickson.

Bill, thanks for the reality check, and I agree that this is the way
forward. Harry has already reached out to Siebert, with no response so
far. No doubt he's has been totally preocuppied with the run-up to the
just-announced release of NB12, and will continued to be consumed with
the fallout from the new release. So it could be some time before we
hear from him. If ever.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx