Re: printer list

I know most folks on the list seem to pref. Laser printers but I just
recently found that my HP OmniBook 800 sub-laptop works great with the
laptop designed portable HP Deskjet 340 and the size efficient small
desktop HP Deskjet 400 (both old inkjet parallel printers). I am using
Xy3 with the portable HP Deskjet driver downloaded from XyWrite.com Xy3
printer driver area.
I haven't tried any advanced options just the simple "print" command
from F5 command line.
Great idea for a list - I'd be glad to get an idea what other printers
are working.

Joe Fisher