Re: installation problem

Me on the results of my thick-aleck XyWin reinstallation method (simple
copying):

>But more irritatingly, though I only want to use XyWin with Windoze printer
>drivers -- after all, why else bother with XyWin? -- when I start up the
>program it objects:
>
>  Bad printer driver DLL. . . .

That's not all: it also can't find its spelling dictionary or thesaurus. I
suppose I have to dust off the diskettes and install the program properly
(after having temporarily "deleted" the CD-ROM drives, of course). What a
drag.
Peter Evans