RE: Using styles

My recollection is that the problem does occur (in the same random
sometimes-yes, sometimes-no fashion) whether I use the keyboard-based menu
or type "us ..." on the command line - but I'll do a bit of experimenting
with that and with the use of ≪MDUL≫ vs. ≪MD +UL≫. Thanks also to Shawn
for his suggestion; I'll try it, too.

Alan J. Daskin (Jeff)