Re: SY

Thanks Carl. I'll take it from here.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Reply to note from Fred Weiner mailto:fw1948@xxxxxxxx Sun, 18 Aug 2013
08:53:21 -0700

> I get a long series of "~nnn" in the decoded file.

Use XYDEC to decode, as per my instructions yesterday; see also
http://www.freelists.org/post/xywrite/EncodeDecode-Important. If
you have trouble decoding, you can always run your tests on the
CHARSET file that comes with Xy4.  Put a single UF command at top of
file, then toggle into graphical view with func WZ.

With regard to the availability of the Speedo character set for
printing, the issue is getting some characters to print out on
paper. I believe that all of the characters will display on the
screen in graphical view. For more on the issue, read this 1993
thread from the XyQuest Information Line of yore:

http://tinyurl.com/xysearch/XIL/msg00640.htm
http://tinyurl.com/xysearch/XIL/msg00656.htm

--
Carl Distefano