Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia M. Godfrey"
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed
mhchoate wrote:
(I don't have the help file with that color table loaded)
No, that's part of U2, which requires Xy 4. Which I will get to you, but I
want to burn both CDs as once, and am waiting to hear from the other party
about his printer.
Does anyone else remember a wonderful little routine that Carl posted (at
least I hope he posted it to the list, and not just to me) that enabled
one to see what one's color values were and to change them on the fly? I
think it was around Feb. 05 (and a month later my old system's hard drive
shorted out, and I wasn't backed up, which is why I cannot find a copy on
my own hard drive). I've tried XySearch on Colors and came up empty. It
used the L0, L1, L2 etc values and displayed them in a table. It sounds
like just what Marge needs (once I get her a CD of Xy4).
Absolutely no hurry on that !! -- on this subject I adhere to that philosophy of if it ain't broke don't fix it ... my experimenting with Xy4 will be low priority ...
The mechanics of seeing what my color values are and changing them don't
give me a problem .... now that it won't be trial and error for stumbling on
a color that works, I may even succeed at coming up with some combinations
I can work in, in non FullScreen ... (that color file is fascinating .... )