Re: Death of the English Language

≪Reply to note from "Harvard Y. Bullwhocker"
 Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:37:46 -0400

> > The kids refer to anyone who points out an incorrect usage,
> > misspelling, or similar error as a "grammar nazi." (Misspelling
> > intended.) And they have never heard of Godwin's Law.

It's less an example of Godwin's Law than a reference to Seinfeld's
"Soup Nazi", which has become generic and cliché.≫

For them wot donts know wot a grammer nazi be,

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Grammar_Nazi

Then go to:

http://www.youtube.com

and search on "seinfeld soup nazi". Have fun.

"Essence is expressed by grammar."  --Wittgenstein

"Essence is not expressed by a grammer nazi."  --you may quote me on that.

Cheers,