Re: (no subject)

I googled "how to disable hotkeys in Vista" -- it was on the second page
of hits -- just a bit of luck, really, because I didn't reference the
X200 and I didn't realize it was a tablet screen orientation hotkey
until I saw the site listing. Then it made sense; until then it sounded
like some rogue CompizFusion hotkey had found it's way into Vista.

From what I saw at the site, it didn't seem like it should create any
significant problems for Windows programs.

pl

M.W. Poirier wrote:
Thank you. It appears to work as you say. I hope it does not cause other problems when I need to use a windows programme. How did you find this info? I searched the net and found nothing. What were the keywords you used? Again, thank you. M.W. Poirier --------------------------------------------------------------------- On Sat, 16 Jan 2010, Paul Lagasse wrote: