Re: Wildcard replace and no 64k limit -Reply

>>>  04/19/96 10:05am >>>

Xy4 does have a page-element limit, and there's an overall limit of about 4.2
meg on file size total of all files open. I work almost exclusively in Draft or
Expanded mode, so page elements are not an issue (my files are linguistic
research files, and I almost never have to print them out). As for the file
size limit, Dave E. is working on it, but so far no dice....

Is this Dave Erickson, one of the originators of XyWrite????

Just curious....

Steve