Re: XCHG PROGRAM

Joe, you're a honey. I guess you don't know that I published quite a large
book of medical abbreviations (Logan's Medical and Scientific Medical
Abbreviations) in 1987. Lippincott is chintzy with copies so can't send you
one, but WILL send the dictionary.
  One of my favorite abbrevs actually dictated by a physician was: PWWAC --
patient walks with a cane. No jive.
  Since I'm burrowing into your brain: Are you a programmer? If so, which
language? I have fooled around a bit with D batches and am not particularly
good with math (As in algebra but it stopped there). Is the XPL language a
good one to learn; and, if so, is the info that XyWrite puts out on it good? I
have the need to program -- know what I mean?
  Thanks for the patch, Joe. Dictionary wending its way.