Re: Interested in possibly buying XyWrite: a few questions.

In your Message regarding "Re: Interested in possibly buying
XyWrite: a few questions." dated 20 Jan 00, Leslie Bialler
 said that ...

> It would seem to me that a software developer that does distribute a product
> with a crashible install program is committing something close to malpractice..

If the people who sold washing machines behaved like the people
who sell software, the people who build jails would be buying
yachts.

--

Alan Lothian

alanl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx