Re: dictionary desk space

 The URL is:

 www.autohotkey.com/download/wikipedia_autocorrect.ahk

 If this does not do it, go to the AUTOHOTKEY site, then
 to the Help forum, then search for AUTOCORRECT, and open
 the thread by Iconboy. I think that it is the third or
 fourth item from the top. You will see two interesting
 features that have been added to AUTOCORRECT in the
 recent past: 1. the ability to add corrections on the
 fly without entering the file, and 2. the ability to
 correct two upper-case letters at the start of a word,
 i.e., "WOrd" become "Word" automatically.

 I think that you will need AUTOHOTKEY, but I am sure that
 you know all of this.

 M.W. Poirier

----