other Dosbox questions (was "printing from Xywrite in Linux")

Rafe,

An addendum. I just looked at my dosbox.conf file, and noticed that at some point in the past I had
commented out the lines referring to the tm102 dos program. Instead, when I launch Dosbox it
launches Xywrite directly by running the xywrite exe file.

Thus, unless there are some settings in my dosbox.conf that make the screen likable to me, I do
nothing to adjust the screen. If you want, I can send you my dosbox.conf file private for you to
compare.

Bob
See my books and essays at:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3cxxp/zimbib.htm