Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

> One question: how do I CD into a long-name directory?

 CHDIR d:\Really Long\Bloody Long\Path
"CD" is NOT implemented! If the path is so long that it won't fit on the
CMline, use frame U2L to enter a command up to 255 chars (or maybe 460, I
forget).

Excellent! And I see DIR2 displays the lfns.
In the same large family of 8.3|LFN-blind commands, an alternative to CAL is
 CA d:\my path\Really Long Named File.text

Amazing.
Don't remember. Check out HELP CHDIR to see all the commands
in this family. There's a *lot* of LFN|SFN(ShortFileName) stuff
in U2, with varying purposes, but all intended to transport XyWrite
into the modern context.

Thanks, Robert. Great work.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx