Re:New driver for Hewlett-Packard DeskJet printer at XyWWWeb -Reply

I have an HP 682C, and I use an old DeskJet 500 something printer
driver from the TTG web site. It works ok for me (I.e, prints in color
and allows for a few simple fonts, but I haven't really tried to do
anything fancy. I also use it with XyWin with the windows printer
driver, and it works great. What do you want your 682C to do? I
know a bit about printer drivers for XyWrite, and might be able to
kludge something up.

>>> "JIM EBERLE"  06/03/98 06:00pm

Robert: Thanks for sharing your HP 660C DeskJet printer driver. I
hoped against
hope that it would work with my HP 682C DeskJet, but alas, the
geniuses at HP
wouldn't allow that.

Is there a way that someone like myself who's not all that handy with
print
drivers could do one that would work with the HP 682C?

Thanks.

jeberle@xxxxxxxx