Re: ersatz autosave

Reply to note from "M.W. Poirier"  Sat, 19
Feb 2005 18:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

Maben:

> Is there a preferred way of running "autosave" and "ersatz
> autosave" simultaneously? I've set autosave to 15 and 20, and
> ersatz to 5. Would it be more judicious to have a different
> setup?

You have little to lose, and much to gain, by setting shorter
intervals. With today's hard drives, the pauses are hardly
noticeable. FWIW, my settings are 3,3 (AOT) and 3 (Ersatz).

Whatever settings you decide on, the two methods coexist peacefully.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx