Re: Quickeys

> At 2/10/2003 05:14 PM +0000, Paul Breeze wrote:
>
> >You can change the keyboard speed in the W2000 console using the Mode
> >command. Type Mode /help to
> >find out how. Once changed it appears to be persistent.
>
> I wonder if Martin Osborne or others trying to get XyDos in a WinBox on XP
> have tried this with TAME. I'm on leave and will not be in the shop to try
> VPC, which is waiting for me, until later in the month.

  My understanding from Robert Holmgren, to whom I defer in all matters
technical, is that the problem is the way in which the screen is refreshed,
not the keyboard speed. Changing the keyboard speed in the Control Panel
certainly doesn't solve the problem for me. (mode /help at the cmd.exe prompt
generates an error message for me---but maybe I misunderstand what I am
supposed to do.)

  Looking forward to your report on VPC, Michael.

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics

martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx