Re: clipboard ??

On Friday, October 27, 1995, Cynthia Dunn wrote to Susan at
Technical Support:

Tried to e-mail two files to the address you gave me:
techsupport@xxxxxxxx. They were returned as not being
deliverable; got this address from your answering machine voice.

If you receive this, please call me at 617/353-2904 and I'll send
the files again. However, to do so I had to uuencode them (they
were in expanded view) into ASCII from binary -- I don't know
why they're in binary, but so be it.

If you can't deal with them in this form, I'll post office mail
them on disc.

My e-mail address (via telnet) is: cdunn@xxxxxxxx.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

Cindy Dunn