Re: Mastersoft Filters Resurface

Tim Baehr is right about QuickView Plus. I have been using it, probably
an average of 20 to 30 times a day, since I installed Win95. It gives
you something close to a WYSIWYG view of almost any file you are likely
to have, including graphics of all kinds. If I want to select and copy a
block from an XY file to the clipboard and hence to another application,
by far the quickest way to do it is to view the file in QVP, which can
copy directly the the Windows clipboard. One doesn't even have to open
XY. For finding something in, say WordPerfect files, searching is a lot
faster than even opening WP. It does have a max file size of 64K. It
also automatically prints graphics files in full page size.

Try out the QuickView that comes with Win95; if you find it useful you
will find QVP worth the money.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin