Re: Printer question

Digging through some old files looking for something else, I came across
an account of this I wrote a while ago: "Apparently XyWin has problems
identifying new Windows printers. New on one's system, I mean; when my
Epson Stylus Color printer died, I had to do SE d:*.* /Epson/ to find all
the places in the XyWrite dir references to it were lurking, and delete
them. It then gladly recognized my Brother Multifunction and even printed
to it through the USB port." So try that: SE *.* in your XyWin directory
for the name of your old printer and remove the lines than contain it.
Patricia