Re: New VCLIP

Just as a side note, copying text from xywrite to the clipboard with LPT4 doesn't even require saving to disk first (or copying the entire document).

One need only highlight the desired text and from the command line:

sad lpt4

From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: New VCLIP

John,

This is an important reminder. This is perhaps the most standard way to do this, and it works remarkably well. It is documented in the vDos.pdf, which I, for one, relegated in an archive folder in my setup and completely forgot about. We should not be reinventing the wheel.

By the way, now that there is a new version of the vDos package, when will we get an updated vDosXy package?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vdos/files/?source=navbar

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)