Re: XPL best practices

Robert wrote:
-- right? If it doesn't, then refresh your browser cache. Or you made a local
copy of the website back in April and are accessing that instead -- or
something nutty like that.
Something nutty, no doubt. At any rate, this time I got the right results.
BTW, I always do it by making a new directory for the dl-ed file and
unzipping in DOS, and I always set my caches low--Firefox, which I used is
set to 2 megs--so it couldn't have been a left over cached file from April.
Must have been one of them cosmic rays that change bits. No doubt about it.

Thanks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx