Re: NEWSPAPERS

harry, harry, harry! i've got to talk to you. i want to move to atlanta. you
live in atlanta, and you use xywrite! my husband wants to go to chiropractic
school, and one of the choices is Life, in Atlanta. (The other is Palmer in
Davenport, IA, which I'm not too hip on). I would love to come to Atlanta
because: 1)the climate is right, 2) the Olympics are happening.  What do you
think my possibilities of locating a great job in Atlanta are? I've been
supporting XyWrite in my agency for 6 years. Could you give me your address -
I'd appreciate any help or suggestions you could give me. brenda