Re: Recovering deleted files

I just deleted two .bak files from XyWin and they did not show up in my
recycle bin. But .bak files that had been automatically replaced by the
program when they were overwritten are in the recycle bin.

Richard A. Sherer
rasherer@xxxxxxxx.

At 02:06 PM 10/07/99 -0400, Tim Baehr wrote:
>But since XyWin is a Windows program, I would imagine that the Recycle Bin
gets the deletes anyway. If XyWin does some kind of DOS magic to manage
files, BigBin ought to catch them. Anybody else have any light to shed?