Re: New Windows installer for vDos-lfn

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 15 May 2016 20:16:51 +0000 (UTC)

Wengier,

> If you want to open the vDos-lfn window on a certain monitor, a
> solution is to move the vDos-lfn window to the monitor you want,
> and then close it. The next time you run vDos-lfn, it will be
> opened in that monitor.

I've tried this and it doesn't work. vDos-lfn always opens on my #1
monitor.

Also, for what it's worth, I can reproduce the crash with Ctrl-drag on
my setup.

Many thanks for the new TOPWIN setting.

--
Carl Distefano