Re: Please advise me ...

                         Michael Edwards.

[Frank Heydenrych:]

Subject: Please advise me ...

>... if this e-mail contains the usual attachment!

   I don't really see what this is all about, actually, because *none* of your
messages have had an attachment for me, at least. And what's more, all of them
appear to be in the approved text format, not H.T.M.L., which is where I would
expect to see problems of this sort.
   I'm using Outlook Express version 4 point something (the one which comes
with Windows 95), and as far as I know it's not configured in any unusual way.
It's configured to send in text format only (I agree with those who consider
that the best format to use), but I don't see that that should make any
difference.
   So, in short, I see nothing whatsoever abnormal about your e-mails.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.