Re: Keyboard lead

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Tue, 1 Feb
2005 10:56:38 GMT

> The cable unplugs from the keyboard using a flat 6 connector
> plug which looks a little like a modem plug.

Well why didn't you say so? Is it one of these? (Enlarge the little picture.)
These are US$3.00 (well under the £3 threshhold):

http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/9417/subcatid/0/id/121937

(beware broken URL above) What's the model number of keyboard -- is it a Model
M? There are several million of them floating around -- and whole websites
devoted to them. You do know about Google, right Paul? It took me exactly 15
seconds to find that URL -- "ibm keyboard parts". (Don't use google.co.uk, use
the American servers: www.google.com).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx