Re: writer doing a story on XyWrite users

Hi Amy:
 I'm VERY interested in talking with you as I have been using XYWRITE since
about version one - I LOVE IT and have tried a number of other word processors
- it is, in my opinion greatly superior!
 I am currently on Vacation and visiting - will be home (Fort Worth, Texas so
it depends on the weather) sometime later this month. I will be at this
location (Western Massachusetts) untill the end of this week. If you want to
talk this week call me at 413-665-3302. Otherwise call after Aug 20 at
817-263-7259
 Look forward
DICK GIERING