Re: xp and 25 lines

** Reply to message from Thomas J Hawley  on Wed, 3 Apr 2002
18:16:59 -0500

> Is anyone using XP Professional (or whatever it's called; the "office"
> version), and does it also have a compatibility tab?

Yup, yup (SP2+ only -- you must be the Administrator of the machine to enable
it [do this once, runs forever], command "regsvr32
%systemroot%\apppatch\slayerui.dll" -- WHOOPS, I'm talking about W2K, sorry --
the answer to your question is that XP has the compatibility tab by default,
Home and Pro Eds both).

But _why_ does anyone need this for Xy4-DOS? Xy works great just plain vanilla.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx