RE: Using styles

Thanks to Leslie Bialler for the quick reply, but perhaps I wasn't clear: I
have defined all styles (including modes) in definitions using ≪SS foo,
.....≫, etc. at the top of the file. When I then type "US foo" on the command
line to invoke the style, sometimes it works fine (changing the mode to
underline, for example, if that's part of the style) - and sometimes Xywrite
adds both ≪MDUL≫, if that's part of the style, and ≪MDNM≫ after
≪MDUL≫.

Alan J. Daskin (Jeff)