Re: OT: Going without Norton

On XP, I use Norton AV Corporate version 9 -- it seems reasonably inoffensive. Does anyone have bad experiences? It has caught the one or two virus files that have come my way, doubtless from some questionable download or another. Are there good reasons not to use this version? I like that it doesn't require re-subscription, etc. Prior to SP2, I had happily used version
7.6 but there is some problem or another with that.