Re: SAveTo question.

** Reply to message from "M.W. Poirier"  on Sat, 17
Jun 2006 08:54:28 -0400 (EDT)

> Apart from the
> fact that I have "commented out" some of your stuff from the
> XYWWWEB>REG file, what is the difference between my SAveTo
> and the SAveTo you sent me below? By the way, your SAveTo
> below works fine, ...mine does not work at all. Yet, they
> seem to me to be the same, but for the "commented out"
> material.

DELETE your commented material. Then compare mine and your's (funcs FD|FM,
FindDifference|FindMatch) in two separate windows, in eXPanded mode...

For one thing, your version has a bunch of glaring question marks "?" in it --
heaven knows where they came from, your Emailer maybe...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx