Re: Paste into XyDOS from clipboard?

Reply to note from "J. R. Fox"  Mon, 06 Aug 2001
21:39:58 -0800

> I'm not sure where that "Step 1" is quoted from. Did not see
> it in the .U2 or ..INF files.
>
> You also referred to NEWSHELL in another message,

It's all in Robert's post of 31 Jan 2001, which I quoted a couple of
days ago.

> I'm referring to CLIP for OS/2.

CLIP for OS/2 is several years old and it works. Should work fine with
U2 v104. I assume you've copied TOCLIP.EXE and FCLIP.EXE to
BootDrive:\OS2\MDOS and set the User Variables in frame {{5Clip,Clipo}}.
What command or .KBD file assignments are you using to cut and paste?
There's an error somewhere, obviously. Possibly a framename clash of
some kind? This may be a case of the purloined letter -- in plain view
but hard to discern. Write me off-list and let's see if we can't track
it down.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx